Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown; cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream until blended; spread over crust. Chill 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning. Add water according to package directions and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with olives, tomato, cheeses and lettuce. Cut into serving-size pieces. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 226 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 473mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Feb 24, 2014
This would now be my family's favorite pizza recipe! I didn't use the cream cheese just doubled the sour cream and served with salsa. I love how quick and easy this was and I will be using crescent roll dough for other pizza recipes too.
Jun 21, 2012
We really liked this for a quick, tasty, weeknight meal! I added onions and chopped green chilis to the meat (well, I used EVES ground vegan meat, can't tell the difference from real hambureger and it's the only one I will use). I also added about 1 cut of black beans on top of the meat. Great!
Sep 9, 2011
This is so so good! I can't wait to make it again for an upcoming party. Easy, fast, and delicious!!
Aug 12, 2011
Oct 25, 2010
I prepared this as a quick and "lighter" dinner. We had a super busy weekend and I wanted something quick and not so heavy on the tummy. Everyone loved it...just perfect for a quick dinner. I'm taking it to my next ladies gathering. Yum