Easy Taco Cups
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheet
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: Chopped tomatoes, sliced ripe olives, shredded lettuce, sour cream, guacamole and salsa
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and refried beans; heat through.
- Unroll each tube of dough into a long rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 12 pieces; press lightly onto bottom and up sides of 24 ungreased muffin cups.
- Fill each muffin cup with a rounded tablespoonful of beef mixture; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Bake 14-16 minutes or until dough is golden brown. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing. Serve with toppings as desired.
Nutrition Facts2 taco cups: 291 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 819mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 16, 2019
I made this delicious taco cups for an informal dinner party we had with our neighbor and friends. The cups went over so well. they asked for the recipe. They were so easy to prepare and delicious beyond words to eat..must double the recipe next time!
Apr 1, 2019
Easy way to serve bite size servings of favorite tacos
Mar 30, 2019
Why can’t I share this recipe? The share won’t work