Simple Taco Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes8 servings (about 2 quarts)
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (16 ounces) mild chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomato with green chiles
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles, optional
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 370 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 1369mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 7g fiber), 27g protein.
Jan 19, 2020
This is awesome and so easy, eating now with garlic bread. Will be a staple from now on.
Jan 14, 2020
Made this soup very good. We had a soup day 1year ago made this it was a hit at my church. Very easy to make Debbie
Dec 28, 2019
Tasted amazing! I will be making this more often. I added shreded cheese and chilli fritos as a topping.
Dec 18, 2019
Very good and very simple
Nov 16, 2019
Thank you for sharing the idea of this healthy and delicious recipes, Nice Taco soup! I.. Thank you so much once again and keep sharing with us. <a href="https://choicebestforyou.com/">https://choicebestforyou.com/</a>
Nov 15, 2019
Delicious and super quick and easy!
Nov 14, 2019
I made this soup and loved it, so did the neighbors.....however, i used the CROCK POT had it on high for about 4-5 hours and it was great. I always think longer cooking brings out more flavor.
Nov 5, 2019
I made this recipe when we went to visit our kids and grandkids. I browned the meat and took along with the other ingredients. I made this for our supper the night we arrived. So easy. Everything was open and add and the taste was incredible. Would totally prefer this over chili anyday. Add cornchips and sour cream and cheese. So good.
Oct 15, 2019
This was the most simplest taco soup recipe I’ve ever used! I did not use both cans of beans because I’m not a fan, but other than that, THE RECIPE WAS GREAT!!
Oct 5, 2019
This is so quick and easy to make. Especially for all of you working mom's with school age children! My family Loved it!