- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the salsa, mayonnaise and chili powder.
- In an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the meat mixture, chips and cheeses. Repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Just before serving, top with tomato and lettuce.
1 each: 514 calories, 38g fat (13g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 644mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.