Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 envelope (1-1/4 ounces) taco seasoning
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, brown beef and onion; drain fat. Stir in taco seasoning and tomato sauce; set aside. In a large bowl, mix together soup, sour cream and chilies. Place one tortilla in the bottom of a 10-in. pie plate. Combine beef mixture with half of soup mixture; spoon over tortilla. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese; top with second tortilla. Top with remaining soup mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand a few minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 368 calories, 21g fat (13g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1203mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.
Jul 29, 2014
This recipe has great flavor, I let it set for over 5 minutes and it was runny, so i served chips with it, everyone loved it, maybe my pie plate wasn't wide enoughMary K
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.