Tasty Taco Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes8 servings (about 2 quarts)
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- Tortilla chips and Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the taco seasoning, corn, beans and tomatoes. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Place tortilla chips in soup bowls; ladle soup over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 380 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 1395mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 9g fiber), 23g protein.
Sep 29, 2018
Really good! I used creamed corn as that was all I had and it was terrific.
Apr 17, 2018
Easy to make and yummy to eat! It is more like a chili, but regardless of texture is still very tasty. What a wonderful recipe to have on hand for cool spring evenings!
Mar 15, 2018
This was good. Tasted just like a taco. The whole family loved it! Thanks for sharing
Jan 29, 2018
Quick, easy, and VERY TASTY! A triple threat!
Jan 9, 2018
Thicker than what i consider soup to be. Had good flavor considering no spices were added.
Jan 9, 2018
Recently made this for a football night meal. It was very tasty . I served it with sour cream, shredded cheddar and fritos. This will be a regular addition to my football night meals!
Jan 25, 2017
Love taco soup! I use 1 can Brooks chili beans, 1 can Bush's white bean chili beans, 1 pkg Taco Bell taco seasoning, 1 can Rotel tomatoes, 1 can of corn and a cup of beef broth (or more if we want more broth). We serve it with shredded mexican cheese and a dollop of sour cream, some of us also add crushed Fritos - whole family loves it!!
Nov 16, 2016
I love this recipe. Super easy to prepare and delicious!
Jan 16, 2016
Just tried this soup for dinner tonight. 1 2 3 EZ as it could be. Very tasty . A good diet soup if you are counting calories or points. Just rinse everything to lower the sodium and use low fat beef or chicken would be good too. Fast work night dish.
Dec 10, 2015
Simple , delicious, quick. A hit with friends and family.