Easy Breakfast Quesadillas
We love Mexican food, and this was my attempt to have it for breakfast. If my kids will eat it, then I know it's a winner, and they all love this dish! —Judy Parker, Moore, Oklahoma
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 3 turkey bacon strips, diced and cooked
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and egg substitute. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set.
- Heat another large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray; add one tortilla. Top with 1/3 cup cheese, scant 2 tablespoons bacon, 1 cup egg mixture and one tortilla. Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas, cheese, bacon and eggs, spraying pan as needed. Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Nutrition Facts3 wedges with 1 tablespoon salsa and 1 tablespoon sour cream : 299 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 164mg cholesterol, 588mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.