Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 5 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 15 ounces)
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 naan flatbreads, halved
- 4 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- Additional salsa, optional
- Cook potatoes according to package directions for stovetop.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, mix beans and salsa. Microwave, covered, on high until heated through, 1-2 minutes, stirring once. In a large nonstick skillet, heat naan over medium-high heat until lightly browned, 2-3 minutes per side; remove from pan. Keep warm.
- Coat same skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat. Break eggs, one at a time, into pan; reduce heat to low. Cook until whites are set and yolks begin to thicken, turning once if desired.
- To serve, spread bean mixture over naan. Top with potatoes, eggs and cheese. If desired, serve with additional salsa.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 430 calories, 23g fat (6g saturated fat), 202mg cholesterol, 703mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein.
Apr 15, 2018
These were AMAZING! I did our eggs over easy, because runny egg yolks and hash browns are perfection.Loved the refried beans on the bread. We will be eating this again.
Mar 11, 2018
Nov 20, 2017
This was easy, satisfying, and it's easy to change up the spiciness level for different family members. We really liked having the rancheros on the naan bread!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.