My cheesy corn quesadillas take only minutes going from skillet to table. They make craveable leftovers for brown bag lunches, so pack the salsa, too. —Darlene Brenden, Salem, Oregon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack or pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Guacamole, optional
- Place the first six ingredients in a large bowl; toss to combine. To assemble, lightly brush the tops of two tortillas with 1/2 teaspoon oil; turn over. Top with cheese mixture and remaining tortillas. Brush tops with remaining oil.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. In two batches, cook quesadillas 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. If desired, serve with guacamole.
Nutrition Facts3 wedges (calculated without guacamole): 380 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 524mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 16g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Corn Quesadillas in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016