Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pita breads (6 inches), halved and warmed
- In a large skillet, saute the ham, onion and green pepper in butter until tender. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are almost set. Add the cheese, seasoned salt and pepper. Cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Spoon into pita halves.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 608 calories, 34g fat (17g saturated fat), 417mg cholesterol, 1978mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein.
Jan 2, 2017
This is fun and easy breakfast. This is always a hit with the family.
Jun 6, 2013
This is going to become a regular breakfast. So easy & filling! It was just a bit salty to me, so I will cut back on that. That would be the only thing I would change though.