Chicken Cucumber Pitas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 large cucumber, quartered, seeded and sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 pita pocket halves
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the ranch dressing, mayonnaise, Italian dressing, garlic powder and pepper; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Fill each pita half with a scant 1/2 cup chicken mixture.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts2 filled pita halves: 445 calories, 22g fat (5g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 747mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 3, 2018
TOH -- PLEASE return to your former format where most of the recipes print on one page and favorite reviews can be selected to print. This new format is not user-friendly.