Mini Phyllo Tacos
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup cheese blend.
- Place tart shells in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Fill with taco mixture.
- Bake 6 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese blend; bake until cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes longer.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled taco cups in a freezer container, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, reheat on a baking sheet in a preheated 350° oven until crisp and heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 63 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 22, 2015
Mar 11, 2014
Made these with kids recently and was a big hit! Garnished mine with diced cilantro. Served along side the Mandarin Salsa and 5 minute Guacamole.
Dec 28, 2013
A perfect appetizer before our Christmas dinner. Thank you.
Nov 28, 2011
Very yummie and easy to make. A hit with the adults as well as the kids. I will definitely make again.