Coffee Cream Tortilla Cups
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min.
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 5 tablespoons instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries
- Brush one side of tortillas with butter. Gently press each into a 10-oz. custard cup, buttered side up; pleat edges. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream and coffee granules until dissolved. Add pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Spoon into tortilla cups. Top with berries.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 548 calories, 21g fat (14g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 638mg sodium, 79g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 8, 2010
Just saw this and will absolutely make it. I will modify it with lemon curd instead of using boxed pudding because lemon goes so well with berrie. Berries are at their peak right now so this will be a terrific change for dessert items