Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup minced green pepper
- 1/4 cup minced sweet red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place tortillas on greased baking sheets; spread with cheese mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts1/2 each: 146 calories, 8g fat (0 saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 424mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 meat.
Jan 6, 2010
These are sooooo yummy!! I make them almost every time I have people over and I am always asked for the recipe.
Jul 19, 2009
these tortilla pizza's were great.I threw them on gresed tinfoil and did them on the barbeque, everyone loved them!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.