Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup minced green pepper
- 1/4 cup minced sweet red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place tortillas on greased baking sheets; spread with cheese mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts1/2 each: 146 calories, 8g fat (0 saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 424mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 meat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 6, 2010
These are sooooo yummy!! I make them almost every time I have people over and I am always asked for the recipe.
Jul 19, 2009
these tortilla pizza's were great.I threw them on gresed tinfoil and did them on the barbeque, everyone loved them!