Mexican Meat Loaves
Using plenty of tasty taco ingredients, Tena Huckleby makes miniature meat loaves extra special. The Greeneville, Tennessee cook serves them with sour cream and sliced fresh avocado.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 tablespoons diced ripe avocado
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into two loaves; place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°.