Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 10 breaded chicken nuggets, thawed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. pan, pinching edges to form a rim if desired. Bake until edges are light brown, 8-10 minutes.
- Spread crust with Alfredo sauce; sprinkle with garlic salt. Top with remaining ingredients. Bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, 8-10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 438 calories, 20g fat (9g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 1386mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Apr 5, 2019
I thought I was going to hate this, but I actually loved it. Who knew?
Mar 20, 2019
Am I the only one concerned about the sodium level in one serving of this dish? You are only supposed to have 1500mg/day. Whatever you eat the rest of the better not have sodium in it.
Feb 1, 2018
Delicious Recipe! Everyone enjoyed.
Jan 8, 2017
Chicken Cordon Bleu is always a family favorite but takes so much time. This quick and easy recipe is a prefect take on it and was a hit with my family. It does depend on the sauce and ham you use. Only use what you love.
Aug 4, 2013
This was decent enough for me to want to try it with homemade alfredo sauce. My family and I don't care for bottled...maybe I don't know what brand to use? Anyhow, I made it on a Boboli thin pizza crust, and used diced ham, which made it so easy. I'm going to look for a more pungent swiss (personal preference). I think with those tweaks I will like it better. Hubby and teen devoured it though!
Apr 2, 2013
This was so good and easy! Don't want to buy a whole bag of frozen chicken nuggets, just visit your local McDonald's.
Dec 7, 2012
Simple recipe, made from 'left-overs' of a session of making a tasty meal of those 'left-overs'. It is a very good way to prevent losing any money!
Dec 7, 2012
This is a delicious recipe making good use of "Honeybaked Ham". This is a recipe for the satisfaction of all children, friends, even Senior Citizens!
Jan 24, 2012
Excellent recipe. My family loves this.
Oct 6, 2011
I dismissed this as kid food but it was fantastic! It really did have the flavor of chicken cordon bleu. Will definitely make again. I only pre-baked the crust for 3 minutes, then baked the assembled pizza for an additional 7 minutes and that was all it needed to get golden brown.