Chicken and Pepperoni Pizza
My husband is the supreme pizza make in the family. He'll try new ingredient combinations and stick with the winners. This palate-pleasing pizza is one of his "masterpieces"!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup frozen cut broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni
- 8 small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place crust on a lightly greased pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with the broccoli, chicken, mushrooms, pepperoni and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
Originally published as Chicken and Pepperoni Pizza in Country Chicken Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.