Mushroom Chicken Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (6 ounces) Italian tomato paste
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Press dough onto the bottom of a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Prick crust with a fork. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes.
- Spread tomato paste over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with the chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 13-16 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 319 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 618mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Feb 16, 2016
It was easy to make and was great
Jan 15, 2012
This was very good and easy to make. Before I spread the tomato paste, I dumped it into a small bowl, added about 1 tablespoon water, and added Italian spices: oregano, basil and thyme and mixed them into the tomato paste. I spread this mixture onto the crust as directed. I sprinkled Parmesan cheese on top of the tomato paste. I added more mushrooms than called for. Any vegetables would go well with this recipe. Sprinkled more Parmesan cheese along with the mozzarella before baking.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.