Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Dash each garlic salt and seasoned salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with raw vegetables or tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 145 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Feb 26, 2012
Way too much mayo and I love Mayo
Feb 13, 2010
This recipe is VERY fast! And can be made with ingredients that most of us already have in the fridge. I cut it in a quarter since it yields A LOT. I am very pleased with the result, I am sure it will be a hit for the dinner and games that my husband and I are gonna have. I highly recommend it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.