Calico Cheese Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, beat together the cheese, chilies, olives, onions, tomatoes and parsley until blended.
- Prepare salad dressing mix according to package directions; pour over cheese mixture and mix well. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Jun 21, 2013
Very good!! Followed the recipe exactly the first time ... was good but needed some zip for me.... added a couple freshly diced jalapenos the second and used fresh cilantro instead of parsley. Outstanding!!! Used it both as a dip and the little that was left over on a turkey jalapeno burger as a topping. This has already been added to my cookbook. Thank you for sharing!!
Jun 4, 2012
Great recipe! Finely a recipe that doesn't have BELL PEPPERS in if (can eat any of the bell peppers family) Thanks
Sep 11, 2009
Everytime I make this dip, somebody wants the recipe. Delicious & easy to prep. :)
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.