Pepperoni Extreme Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained and chopped
- Tortilla chips
- Combine the first six ingredients in a 4-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring halfway through cooking. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without tortilla chips): 188 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 449mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 21, 2015
Absolutely super according to recipe! My desire for hotter taste had me add a few drops of hot sauce for the extra tang.
Aug 19, 2014
Wonderful dip! It was like having pepperoni pizza on a chip!
Sep 12, 2013