Pepperoni Extreme Dip
Take just 10 minutes to prep, and in a few short hours, your slow cooker will have you serving up a party-worthy appetizer to your hungry bunch, no problem! —Laura Magee, Houlton, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained and chopped
- Tortilla chips
- Combine the first six ingredients in a 4-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring halfway through cooking. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without tortilla chips): 188 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 449mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Pepperoni Extreme Dip in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013
Mar 21, 2015
Absolutely super according to recipe! My desire for hotter taste had me add a few drops of hot sauce for the extra tang.
Aug 19, 2014
Wonderful dip! It was like having pepperoni pizza on a chip!
Sep 12, 2013