Hot Kielbasa Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 3 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Assorted crackers or raw vegetables
- In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, heat cream cheese, uncovered, on high for 45 seconds. Stir in the sour cream, milk, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce. Add the kielbasa, 1/4 cup of onions and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Store in the refrigerator.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 83 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 25, 2014
This was so easy to make and heat up. I brought it to a potluck and it was GONE! Great flavors and something different for an appetizer.
Jul 1, 2014
I love this recipe! The only thing I changed is I added a tablespoon of Liquid Smoke for a deeper smoky flavor. Awesome!
Jan 3, 2012
Tasty dip! I heated all in microwave and then put in 1 1/2 qt crockpot.
Feb 7, 2011
Made this for Superbowl party. Easy and very tasty!! Didn't change a thing, but I used my chopper to quickly mince the sausage into spreadable pieces.
Oct 28, 2009
Excellent! Will be making this again for my next party.
Dec 17, 2008
I made this recipe lighter by uing 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese, light sour cream, and light mayonnaise. I also served it with reduced fat crackers. Yummmmm