Feta Cucumber Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, remove seeds and discard. Cut cucumbers into 1/2-in. cubes; place in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt. Stir in onions. Combine the cheese, lemon juice, oil and pepper; add to cucumber mixture and stir gently.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 101 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 453mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 3, 2018
Loved it. Tastes so light. Made it for a lot of summer cookouts and parties. I added fresh picked cherry tomatoes bought from the farmers market. I sliced them in half. T
Mar 3, 2016
Loved it. Next time i'm trying the Mediterranean Feta.
Aug 5, 2013
This is possibly the best cucumber salad I've ever had. I just loved it! It was so easy to make, with just a few ingredients, and delicious even though low in calories. I think it's a winner!
Aug 20, 2012
Yum! After reading the other comments, I put in half a tablespoon less lemon juice and it was perfect for my family. Loved it!
Aug 11, 2012
This was really good. I sub. red onion and Mediterranean feta(w/ herbs & sun dried tomatoes). Best cucumber salad I ever had.
Aug 21, 2010
This is an excellent, tasty, healthy choice for a cool summer salad. I have made it several times.