- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, oil, Greek seasoning, salt and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese.
1 cup: 198 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 540mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.