Greek Feta Chicken
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 7 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 316 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 767mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 30, 2015
My thighs never cook all the way through. Think this is the last time I make this recipe
Nov 26, 2013
Love the flavors. I have made this several times. This is a quick and easy recipe to prepare. I used boneless skinless chicken breasts instead of thighs.
Mar 20, 2013
This recipe is fairly quick to make as far as prep time. My husband absolutely loves it and requests it regularly.
Mar 1, 2012
This is my husband's favorite dinner! Wehvae this regularly. The chicken thighs have such great flavor and it is so easy to make up. We've made it with tomato risotto on the side when we've had company and it was delicious!
Aug 16, 2011
Very yummy and SO easy! Make sure to make plenty for leftovers!
Feb 3, 2011
Excellent! Easy and great flavor! I didn't let it marinate at all, but poured it all in the 9 x 13 pan. My family definitely wants me to make this again!
Jan 29, 2011
I marinated the chicken in the dressing and spices for not quite 2 hours, but it still didn't seem to be a terribly flavorful dish. I might make it again, but I would definitely play around with it.
Dec 27, 2010
Really loved this dish. I used chicken breasts inst. of thighs and omitted the basil, but all else the same. Great flavor and so easy! I used Paul Newman's Light Sun Dried Tomato dressing and dumped everything in a gallon zip lock bag. Next time, I think I'll let the chicken and potatoes marinate longer. Everyone, even the picky 13-year old, enjoyed this. Line your pan w/the Reynold's non stick foil for easy clean up.