Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese, divided
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place a tablespoon of feta cheese on each chicken breast half; roll up and secure with toothpicks. Coat with bread crumbs. Place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Immediately drizzle vinegar and oil over chicken. Discard toothpicks. Garnish with tomatoes and basil.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 369 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 733mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Apr 24, 2017
Skip the oil and spray top with Pam cooking spray to cut fat and calories.
Mar 27, 2017
VERY tasty, moist and flavorful! I used fresh basil and chopped oil-packed sun dried tomatoes since I could only get plain feta cheese at my local market. Turned out super delicious! Definitely will make again!
Aug 2, 2014
We used tenderloins instead of breast halves, so the feta didn't stuff as well. It was a good and quick, easy recipe. Be sure to have some tomato in each bite for extra flavor!
Aug 13, 2012
I added a spoonful of tomato basil sauce and plain feta cheese. Then on top I sprinkled a bit of sauce, then did the bread crumbs, then plain feta. -- Husband really loved it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.