Lemon Feta Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour lemon juice over chicken; sprinkle with feta cheese, oregano and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 143 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Jan 2, 2011
This is my go-to chicken recipe - quick, moist, and delicious!
Apr 16, 2010
I've made this dish a few times, always with great results! It's so simple and is full of flavor! Plus, with light cheese, it's very healthy for you!
Nov 3, 2009
Very easy to make and tasty!
May 27, 2009
This is a very moist and flavorful dish! I make this as a staple when planning chicken meals. Two thumbs up!! Sue
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.