Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons each lemon juice and lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place chicken in a shallow glass dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Drain, discarding marinade. Grill chicken over medium-hot heat, turning once, until juices run clear, about 15-18 minutes.
Jan 3, 2018
I loved this!I have even started throwing everything in crockpot on LOW for 6-8 hrs. (High may scorch sugar)I cut chicken into strips, "stew" in slow cooker, separate from liquid when done, shred with fork... And serve over a bed of yellow rice.Rice and chicken would probably also make for a wonderful tortilla filling!
Sep 28, 2009
Very tasty, and my extremely picky six year old even loved it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.