Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sherry or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. In a large skillet, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine the green onion, lemon juice, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon-pepper and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Serve with chicken.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 each: 238 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 249mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Apr 14, 2020
I liked this recipe alot. I will be making this again. The only thing I will do next time is add more salt and lemon pepper seasoning. I also like the fact that's it is for two people. It's hard finding recipes for just two people.
Oct 4, 2019
Nice, quick recipe, but I would just salt and pepper my chicken and leave the lemon-pepper seasoning out! It has kind of a fake taste. Use more lemon juice if you like.
Jul 20, 2014
The lemon juice really stood out to us in this recipe. It was good, but I'm going to cut back on the lemon juice next time or use the juice of a real lemon.
Oct 9, 2011
Absolutely delicious! I didnt have green onions so used yellow onions and still great.. cant imagine how good it should taste with the green onions. This one is a winner!