Greek Chicken & Rice
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup Greek olives, sliced
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) ready-to-serve brown rice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink, 8-10 minutes. Stir in artichokes, roasted peppers, tomatoes and olives. Cook and stir until heated through, 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions. Serve with chicken. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 436 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1008mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 7g fiber), 26g protein.
Feb 7, 2020
The flavors in this recipe come together beautifully! I didn't have chicken, so I made "veggie only" version (added the garlic powder
Feb 1, 2020
We absolutely loved this recipe! It was so easy and delicious. I wouldn't change a thing.
Jan 21, 2020
Sans the chicken "all my very loved ingredients " (I like chicken, but if I had a choice, beef!). This is an excellent dish and will make again. I used wild turkey and some of the meat was chewy, but that's wild game. This recipe is a keeper.
Jan 17, 2020
Easy to make, outstanding flavors, and just plain delicious. This is going on my favorites list.