Greek Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup mined fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Combine the first five ingredients. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with chicken mixture. Cover and chill for several hours.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 288 calories, 17g fat (0 saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 566mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 meat, 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Apr 12, 2016
This was fantastic!! I added dried cherries just because. My husband had 3 helpings. It was a hit!
Feb 8, 2016
This is a great recipe! Our family loves chicken salad and I'm always looking for new recipes. This one is nice because it's so different than traditional chicken salad recipes but still light and fresh.
Nov 17, 2013
Very good - I eat low carb most of the time, and the only change I made was using regular full fat mayo to bring the carb count down.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.