Feta & Cranberry Orzo Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add orzo and return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until orzo is tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the orzo, feta, cranberries and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, salt and pepper. Pour over orzo mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 350 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 619mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Nov 6, 2019
I had some left over home-made cranberry vinaigrette dressing and used 1/4 cup of it in place of the oil that is called for. This dressing gave it an over the top flavor. All I can say "it is to die for". Thanks for a tasty recipe.
Mar 23, 2016
Delicious! Works well warm and cold. Tastes light and it's easy too! I will definitely make this again.
Jul 11, 2014
This is a HUGE hit at home and work! PERFECT! Thank you so much for sharing.
Jul 16, 2013
You may add anything to this!