Feta & Cranberry Orzo Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add orzo and return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until orzo is tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the orzo, feta, cranberries and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, salt and pepper. Pour over orzo mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 350 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 619mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Mar 23, 2016
Delicious! Works well warm and cold. Tastes light and it's easy too! I will definitely make this again.
Jul 11, 2014
This is a HUGE hit at home and work! PERFECT! Thank you so much for sharing.
Jul 16, 2013
You may add anything to this!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.