Provolone Chicken Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin whole wheat pizza crust
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 6 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan or baking sheet; spread with salad dressing. Top with provolone cheese, chicken, tomato and onions. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 306 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 636mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 9, 2012
One of my family's favorites!
Jan 31, 2012
I use closer to 1/4 C of ranch, but otherwise we love this for a quick go-to meal! We're planning to try it on pitas for individual pizzas.
Jan 26, 2012
Even my kids loved this simple, tasty pizza. A good weekend, quick fix. We make our own homemade wheat crust to be economical and use fat-free ranch dressing to get rid of a few more calories & fat grams.
Nov 15, 2011
This was really good! DH and I liked it - kids weren't wild about it, but they are super picky.
May 30, 2011
I had a hard time finding this on the site. In the Healthy Cooking issue for April/May it was called Provolone Chicken Pizza. However, on the Taste of Home website it was listed as Provolone Chicken Pizza Recipe. Regular search did not bring it up. I had to go to the Healthy Cooking magazine link in order to find it. Very frustrating.This pizza is delicious and something my family asks for regularly. I've also tried it with rotisserie turkey breast. I found low fat ranch dressing with both 1.5 and 5 grams of fat. Both work equally well.
Apr 18, 2011
Loved this, easy to make and very delish!!
Mar 27, 2011
This was amazing! Even my picky eaters loved it!!!