Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Pizza
I bring together two all-time favorites with this recipe: pizza and BLT sandwiches. I brought this fun mashup to a ladies lunch and was met with "oohs" and "ahhs." —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons ranch dip mix
- 4 cups shredded romaine
- 3 to 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Brush with oil; top with cheese and garlic salt. Bake until golden brown, 15-18 minutes; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and ranch mix. Spread over pizza crust; top with lettuce, tomatoes and bacon.
Test Kitchen tips