Garlic Pizza Wedges
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Alfredo sauce, optional
- Place the crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and oregano; spread over crust. Bake at 450° until edges are lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cut into wedges. If desired, serve with Alfredo sauce.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 256 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 399mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Oct 29, 2019
Everyone loved this! So easy and yummy! I was out of oregano so I used basil instead and it was great!
Apr 25, 2011
These are strange ingredients indeed, but very tasty. I've used low-fat mayo with success. Everyone likes this!
Dec 19, 2010
As mentioned before, the ingredients sound odd, but these are delish! Everyone loves them and I share the recipe often. Great hot out of the oven or cold.
Feb 19, 2009
I have to admit the ingredients do sound odd, but these snacks are a hit everywhere I take them. Many recipe requests when these are put out to enjoy!!
Feb 3, 2008
I had this recipe a few years ago and made it for a get together. Everyone loved it, and my husband has been asking for it since. I lost the recipe, and am so excited to have found it today! Yay! I'm making it for a party this afternoon. Don't let the unusual ingredients deter you from trying this delicious bread.