Garlicky Chicken Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken
- 1-1/3 cups crumbled goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in. up sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Mix oil and garlic; brush over crust. Top with tomatoes, onion, olives, chicken and goat cheese. Sprinkle with rosemary, garlic salt and pepper. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 418 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 957mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 25g protein.
Jun 29, 2014
Definitely will make again.
Feb 26, 2014
This is a nice combination of toppings. Unfortunately, the toppings do not stick to the crust well, so they tend to tumble off when you bite into it.
Jan 31, 2014
Everyone liked this! I used mozzarella cheese in place of the goat cheese. I also switched out green olives for the kalamata olives since I didn't have any. All the flavors are very good together.
Jan 29, 2014
This was very good. I used a bit of crushed tomatoes with good results.
Jan 25, 2014
Wow ! Talk about FLAVOR!!! This is one of the best pizzas I've had. I made it with a prebaked shell, and added some mozzarella cheese in addition to the goat cheese.. I didn't have any kalamata olives so I just used black ones... equally as good. This is a winner in my book.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.