- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Flatten chicken slightly; set aside. In a shallow bowl, combine milk and garlic. In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, salad dressing mix and pepper. Dip chicken in milk mixture, then coat with flour mixture.
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, cook chicken in oil and butter over medium heat until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes.
1 chicken breast half : 264 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein.