Garlic Ranch Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Flatten chicken slightly; set aside. In a shallow bowl, combine milk and garlic. In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, salad dressing mix and pepper. Dip chicken in milk mixture, then coat with flour mixture.
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, cook chicken in oil and butter over medium heat until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken breast half : 264 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein.
Feb 14, 2020
My wife and I both liked this recipe a lot. It's hard to find 5 ounce chicken breasts anymore, the smallest I had was 12 ounces. Cooking time was a little longer. It looked just like the picture when it was through cooking. One 12 ounce skinless boneless chicken breast was enough for the both of us. Served it with a vegetable. Will make again for sure.
Jul 3, 2019
I am 71 and have been frying chicken forever. This is absolutely delicious!! I’ll never make it any other way. Try it and I think you’ll love it too.
Jul 1, 2019
We thought this was delicious. Pretty easy to make. Very tasty.
Apr 13, 2017
This is one of the best tasting fried chicken recipes I've made from this site. Everyone loved it. It was quick and easy to prepare. I served it with Loaded Waffle Fries. I will definitely be making this again soon.
Sep 28, 2015
Delicious! Super fast and easy. I served this with the Zucchini Parmesan in the same issue and garlic bread.
Aug 14, 2012
Very good. I didn't have ranch mix, so I added an extra TBSP of flour for the breading and subbed 1/2 the milk for light ranch dressing. Worked out well.
Jan 19, 2012
I was a bit skeptical, but this recipe turned out fantastic! The chicken stayed juicy and tender and the flavor was great - I didn't even need any dipping sauce.
Nov 29, 2011
My family loves this chicken! It's a hit with all four kids and that doesn't happen very often!
Jun 4, 2011
Really good and moist - will make again
Mar 26, 2011
A great, quick chicken dish for the weekdays.