- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt if desired and pepper. Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken in milk, then toss in the crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine the butter, garlic and lemon juice; drizzle over the chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°.
1 chicken breast half : 251 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 267mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein.