Moist Garlic Chicken
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine butter, garlic, garlic powder and salt if desired. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheeses and pepper. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 259 calories, 11g fat (0 saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 483mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 21, 2017
Delicious and easy - my favorite kind of entree! Thanks!
Apr 21, 2014
I've used this recipe for years, and my family loves it!!!
Apr 21, 2014
This was delicious and another great way to cook chicken in the oven. The smells when cooking are great and the garlic flavor is perfect. Definitely will keep making this.
Sep 6, 2013
Outstanding flavor! I agree with the others re leaving uncovered the last 20 minutes.Thank you for printing such a wonderful recipe.
Apr 9, 2013
Really Easy. VERY moist - even when internal temp is well above 170. My picky toddler loved it.
Jan 12, 2013
This was so easy and delicious. The best garlic flavored food I have ever eaten.
May 29, 2012
We loved this! I'll definitely be making it again soon.
Mar 1, 2011
Jan 19, 2011
My son is a garlic fiend. He loved this!
Jun 24, 2010
To achieve a somewhat crunchy coating, I cooked the chicken, covered, for 25 min., then uncovered, for 12 min. Next time I'll try covered for 20 and uncovered for 10. -Lori in WI.