Garlic Chicken Penne
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1-1/2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 package (1.6 ounces) garlic-herb pasta sauce mix
- 1 package (6 ounces) sliced cooked chicken
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta in boiling water for 6 minutes. Add peas; return to a boil. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until pasta is tender. Meanwhile, prepare sauce mix according to package directions.
- Drain pasta mixture; add chicken. Drizzle with sauce and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 429 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 665mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
May 24, 2011
super easy and delicious
Dec 22, 2010
Yum! Asparagus makes a yummy substitute for the snap peas.
Feb 23, 2010
I was unable to find a package of garlic-herb pasta sauce mix so I used garlic-alfredo sauce mix. Instead of sugar snap peas, I used brocolli which was good. Overall, the recipe was pretty good.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.