Garlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form a crescent.
- Combine butter, garlic powder and oregano; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 157 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 30, 2017
What could be easier! Delicious and no work at all. Great for when I need to add a carbohydrate to a meal.
Oct 21, 2016
Wonderful, quick alternative to plain crescent rolls out of the can.
Oct 10, 2015
Sep 16, 2015
Easy and delicious!
Jul 22, 2015
Super easy and great in a time pinch
Apr 13, 2015
Got rave reviews from my family! They asked me to make again. And they are adult children!
Feb 19, 2015
These are soooo good! Super easy and delicious!
Feb 17, 2014
so easy! so delicious! will definitely be making these again!
Jan 21, 2014
These were easy and excellent. Have made them several times. Wonderful!!!!
Jan 7, 2014
Very easy and very very tasty. Will make these whenever I want to imress!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.