Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce with meat
- 4 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1-1/3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg; set aside. Spread 1/3 cup sauce in an 8x4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Top with one noodle. Spread 1/3 cup sauce to edges of noodle. Top with a third of reserved cheese mixture and 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining noodle and sauce.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 457 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 135mg cholesterol, 986mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 31g protein.
Oct 8, 2018
I really enjoyed this lasagna! It was quick and easy to prepare, and the perfect amount for two people. I liked this meatless version for a lighter meal.
Jun 11, 2018
This dish is foolproof and delicious! The only change I made was using my homemade Marinara (without meat) and serving with extra Marinara and my Meatballs, which I had on hand in the freezer. I also doubled the ingredients and made one for the freezer. Love the ease of the no boil noodles! A definite keeper and perfect for two.
Jun 2, 2018
I made this lasagna recipe on 4/11/18. My changes were using 15-oz. ricotta cheese and 14.5-oz. meat-flavored pasta sauce. Everything else was kept as is for the ingredients. I did reverse the layers: noodles, sauce, ricotta cheese mixture and mozzarella cheese! This recipe is definitely a keeper for me!
Apr 9, 2018
This lasagna was perfect for the two of us! I did not have "no-cook" noodles or ricotta cheese, so I cooked 4 regular lasagna noodles and substituted cottage cheese. I also added a little dried basil to the sauce and cottage cheese mixture (personal preference). It was fantastic! The lasagna was easy to make and I know I'll be making this recipe often!
Aug 14, 2016
A perfect, easy to fix dish. I use a sweet basil and marinara sauce and layer some cooked Italian sausage with the other ingredients. Fantastic.
Aug 5, 2013
Very easy and tasty.
Mar 20, 2013
I was looking for a lasagna recipe for just one person. My husband is not a fan of lasagna. This sounds really good. Can't wait to try it before the weather turns warm.
May 22, 2012
I actually got 4 servings out of this so it was perfect for two dinners. I used leftover homemade spaghetti sauce but like the idea that it can be made with jarred sauce. Also lends itself to adding extras such as extra meat, pepperoni, or veggies. Great recipe for a quick lasagna for 2!
Jan 29, 2012
Delicious! I made this last week, and I was surprised how good it was considering that it did not take long to cook at all! The only thing I would recommend is to add a bit more cheeses...I ran short. Making it again this week!
Oct 5, 2011
Such a good size...not too many left overs (if any ;). Easy to make and super yummy. Will be making often!