Cordon Bleu Lasagna Recipe
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 jar (15 ounces) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, ricotta, cottage cheese, Parmesan and 1/4 cup parsley; set aside. In another bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, chicken, ham and garlic powder.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture in the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the noodles and ricotta mixture. Top with half of the remaining chicken mixture and half of the mozzarella and Swiss cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes or a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cordon Bleu Lasagna(15)
Sort By :
My family- even my picky eater- loves this lasagna. I had some ham in the freezer I needed to use and this was perfect. The only change I will make is to add more ham- more like 3 cups. Otherwise, an awesome recipe.
It was good! Next time I'll cut the ricotta cheese in half as well as the parm. It was pretty salty and heavy. I like the spinach suggestion, too.
Guess it boils down to personal taste, but we didn't like this lasagna and were disappointed after reading so many positive reviews. Could be b/c we don't really care for ricotta or swiss, but at least we gave it a try!
I had to do dinner one night for both the Masonic Lodge and the Fire Department and was looking for something easy but differant. This lasagna fit the bill on both accounts and was well received all around. Since that evening I have been asked multiple time to share the recipe. This is one I will be keeping and deffinately make again.
Just made this for my boyfriend and his grandparents. They raved over it! Will definitely be making again :)
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Pasta >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Cordon Bleu >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Lasagna >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Lasagna Dinners >