Family and friends are surprised when I tell them these carrots are prepared on the grill. The soy sauce and ginger flavors complement a variety of meaty entrees.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound large carrots, halved lengthwise
- In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, ginger, vinegar and garlic. Add carrots; toss to coat.
- With tongs, place carrots on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until tender, turning and basting frequently with soy sauce mixture. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Carrots on the Grill in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p219
Reviews for Carrots on the Grill
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review