- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound large carrots, halved lengthwise
- In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, ginger, vinegar and garlic. Add carrots; toss to coat.
- With tongs, place carrots on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until tender, turning and basting frequently with soy sauce mixture. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Carrots on the Grill
Sort By :
"I followed LibbiPeaches advice, reduced amount of oil,basted them on the grill rather than tossing them in the mixture and I used a clamshell grill and they turned out perfectly!! I will cook these carrots again once a week for sure. Thanks for a wonderful recipe."
"Tried it again, however, instead of tossing them in the oil mixture, i basted them on the grill instead. I had much better results."
"I have made this one twice, and both times the carrots ended up burnt. I think it is way too much oil in the recipe and will be trying less next time, as well as perhaps cooking over indirect heat perhaps. If i get it to work, i will be back to say how."