Pina Colada Carrot Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) julienned carrots
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup pina colada yogurt
- 1/3 cup salted dry roasted macadamia nuts, chopped
- Lemon wedges
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, grapes, yogurt and macadamia nuts; toss to coat. Squeeze lemon wedges over salad before serving.
Editor's NoteTo toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 184 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 157mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
Aug 26, 2016
It's very hard to get my family to eat their vegetables so I had to give this a try. I couldn't find pina colada yogurt at the store so I used vanilla yogurt with some drops of lemon juice. This turned out amazing and the whole entire family was impressed by it.
Mar 23, 2016
This is NASTY don't waste your timeDeb
Jun 23, 2015
I found this to be o.k...just o.k.
Apr 5, 2015
Fresh, crisp, and so good! No adjustments needed. :)