Baked Tilapia Recipe
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Place tilapia in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt; pour over the fillets. Sprinkle with capers, oregano and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Tilapia(45)
Sort By :
I've made this twice and have yet to try it (I'm a vegetarian), but my husband loves it! Said it's the tastiest fish he's ever had!
love the flavors of this! Quick easy meal.
Very flavorful dish for such a simple recipe. I made as directed. I used a smaller baking dish so that this fish touched each other without overlapping. I wanted the sauce to completely cover the fish . So easy! Definitely will make again. Thank you for sharing the recipe.
Loved it. Easy and quick. I omitted the capers since we don't like them and didn't need it. Will definitely try again with different fish.
I grabbed this recipe quick, found I had all the ingredients and made it. So glad I did! Hubby gave rave reviews and we'll definetly have it again.