Italian Herb Mix
This mix is not only good in spaghetti sauce, but is great in meatloaf, salad dressings, eggplant dishes, sauteed chicken or veal. I often give it as gifts in fancy jars during the holiday season.—Carol Wilson, Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons each dried savory, basil, marjoram, oregano and chives
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. Use to season meats or vegetables.