Crispy Dill Tilapia
Every week I try to serve a new healthy fish. With its fresh dill and delicious panko bread crumb herb crust, this dish with mild tilapia is a winner. —Tamara Huron, New Market, Alabama
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°. Toss together first 5 ingredients.
- Place tilapia in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; brush with lemon juice. Top with crumb mixture, patting to help adhere.
- Bake, uncovered, on an upper oven rack until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 fillet: 256 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Nov 14, 2018
Very good. I only had dried dill on hand,
Apr 22, 2018
Delicious and so easy to fix. We love fish, and I'm trying to add it to our menu more often. This one will be a keeper and used often.