Tilapia with Corn Salsa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- Drizzle both sides of fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat until fish flakes easily with a fork, 5-7 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with the fish.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with 3/4 cup salsa: 354 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 934mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 38g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 26, 2018
Really easy and good. The corn salsa really adds a lot of flavor to the tilapia. I drizzled my fish with garlic infused olive oil. I baked instead of broiled, then put it under the broiler for a couple of minutes.
Sep 26, 2016
Delicious and such a pretty dish to serve as well. It's super fast to make. I made a couple of small changes based on personal preference. I added some cumin and fresh sliced avocado to this. Yum!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Feb 23, 2014
This is a quick and easy way to perk up basic tilapia. Loved it!
Mar 17, 2012
all i did was add cumin and garlic salt to the salt and pepper. yum!
Feb 4, 2011
My mom bought me a Taste of Home cookbook with this recipe in it. My boyfriend and I tend to eat a lot of chicken, but we love tilapia. We saw this recipe and were so excited to try it. Loved it! Great flavor and easy to make!
Feb 19, 2009
I do something similar but use a can of my favorite Rotel tomatoes with lime and cilantro.
Sep 12, 2008
very quick and tasty! My kids liked it too!