Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with roasted garlic, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts and capers; cook until heated through, 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange tilapia over tomato mixture. Cook, covered, until fish begins to flake easily with a fork, 6-8 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with 3/4 cup sauce: 246 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 886mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 7, 2015
Wonderful!!! It is one of my "go to" fish recipes.
Sep 7, 2014
This dish was easy to make but turned out to be very bland. I was going to throw away the leftovers but my husband saved it by adding cocktail sauce. Still, I wouldn't make it again.